Thursday, October 04, 2012

The Happy Bug

"I don't gotta lot'a education, I don't gotta lot'a nothing,
but I gotta lot'a personality, it's the gift that God gave me, so I just like to use this gift to brighten up everybody's day"
Panda Ross

     It's so easy to lose track of trying to achieve the ultimate happiness. High stress work environments, drama in the family, co workers, financial issues, kids, trying to catch up with what we call life. It truly is an on going cycle, and despite how positive I want to be I find myself also becoming a victim of being the 'complainer'. Just recently while watching the 'x factor' I found one of the contestants very intriguing. 

She appears to me like the epitome of happiness, with a soulful voice so soothing it makes you forget the troubles surrounding you. She is positive with a boisterous laughter so contagious that it makes me feel almost ashamed to be stressed about amendable situations, and or minor things that don't require being stressed about. 

Negative influences, complainers, from verbal to minor body language can really affect your day, from how your day begins to how it ends. Continuing this will only damper other people's happiness. We need the happiness reminder from time to time, and for me it was this one woman. Watch this video and hopefully it will remind you to be happy and live the simple life. Surround yourself by positive influences trust me it will make a whole world of difference. 

Make sure you guys shut off the music to the right to listen to the video! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment