Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Look Before Leaping

After our presentation from the manager of public health:

Me: Hey want to go to the mall for a bit?


K.D: "sure"


Me: I gotta go get my jacket


K.D: Well I'm parked right here, want me to turn around to get you?


Me: Sure, I gotta go get my jacket, you know where to pick me up?


K.D: Yea


Go upstairs grab my jacket, my purse, my mittens and head down and out the door.


Me: ..i forget what her truck looks like....(sees a car warming up and parked). I think i'll head on
over.

I go on over, I can't see over the large truck door and being all over 4'11 (Normal Asian Midget Height) I get on the step open the door to get ready to sit down.



People...

Remind me to look before I leap.


Man In Car: Probably thinking...How Much?

3 comments:

  1. BEST......STORY.......EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thank you! True Story Kid you not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i would like to feature your blog in my blogpost .that is featuring your blog in my related blogs. In return , i would also like for you to feature my blog in your blog post. My blog is 'WISDOM OF THE WISE' and the blog link is http//wisdomunknown.blogspot.com. If you are okay with this, pls. Send confirmation to oswardjames@yahoo.com. Pls consider this a way of making our blog popular.

    ReplyDelete