Monday, January 25, 2010

Self Thoughts. Immaculate thoughts

In a cafe, drinking coffee and chatting. A nice looking girl walks by. My friend looks...she states "Man I wish I was her". A girl in my class thinks that she is too old for education, wishing she was one of the younger students. Sure, we all have our regrets, we all have things we don't like about ourselves, and we all want to be kind, less gossipy, more skinny, more happy, bigger eyes, blue eyed, hot, popular ..and the list goes on.

If you spend more time focusing on the list mentioned above, I can tell you that you've wasted too much brain cells on frivolous bullshit. Whatever happened to...

"I wish I am me"

These five words speak the loudest of all my thoughts. It is created in the way you hold yourself in this world.It is your every being, the way you talk, the way you think, the way you dress, the way you feel...it is the way you are. Improve your self esteem but do not exceed the line of conceit.

What kind of things will make you mentally, physically, and psychologically happier? For me I've learned to set goals for myself . I enjoy knowing that I have goals set to achieve, such as rock climbing, paragliding, traveling, renovating and joining "Doctors without borders". An association that gives aid in less fortunate countries. My goals, My thoughts, My feelings, My aura, My energy, It is what I love, and It is what makes me enjoy being me. It is also you...it's about time you "wish you were you".


1 comment:

  1. hi...
    just wana say thank you.
    your entry made me smile and appreciate myself for who i am.
    =)

    ReplyDelete